| Cable, 1 unit of .5 meter Multi-lane Internal (SFF-8087) Serial ATA breakout cable, forward Connects the controller's SFF-8087 Multi-lane connector(s) to the hard drive's or backplane's discrete SATA connector(s)
Get Connected via the Multi-lane Expressway
LSI’s award winning Multi-lane design enables highly reliable and streamlined enterprise-class SATA storage solutions by greatly reducing the number of cables needed to connect controllers, backplanes, and standard SATA drives.The Multi-lane SATA cable/connection system is fast, secure, simple, and clutter free. It combines the RAID controller’s four SATA ports into a single locked connection. Four lanes of 3Gb/s or 6Gb/s SATA traffic travel through just one cable from the RAID controller to the system backplane or to up to four hard drives with a breakout cable.
- Four lanes of high speed SAS/SATA traffic through a single cable
- Increased system reliability
- Reduced cable count
- Streamlined storage
- Locked connections
- Improved airflow
- Brand: 3ware
- Model: CBL-SFF8087OCF-05M
- 0.5 meter Multi-lane internal forward breakout cable* (QTY 1)
- Breakout cables have a Multi-lane connector on one end and 4 discrete connectors on the other end.
- Forward breakout cables have a Multi-lane connector on the controller end and 4 discrete connectors to the drives.
- Reverse breakout cables have 4 Discrete connectors on the controller end and a Multi-lane connector to the drives.
- 1 Year warranty